Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sea It...Love It... - Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn always has the best nautical stuff.  It's always so classy and beautiful and never has that "tacky beachy look" to it. {I am thinking you all know what I mean when I say this...}  I went in there last week and had major anxiety seeing all of the nautical greatness that is filling their store right now.  I know you've probably seen stuff from their new collection on lots of blogs, but below are a few of my favorite of their newest pieces. 













All images and items found at potterybarn.com

8 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

The coral candleholders are my favorite! Hope you had a blast at Jimmy Buffett!

Lauren Caldwell said...

those soap dishes are ADORBS!! love them! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

ps-- for some reason I've never seen the pictures at the bottom of your page, love the one of you one the tractor!

LC said...

Pottery Barn can pretty much never go wrong. If only there stuff wasn't so expensive..

Kate said...

Have you seen the giant wire anchor?
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/wire-anchor/?pkey=e|anchor|2|best|0|1|24||1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

Jenna said...

It's all sooo cute! My faves are the bottle opener and the candle holders... ok and the turtle serving dish!

xoxo
Jenna

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

That pasta looks so yummy in that bowl! Displays the noodles nicely! haha
I hear ya, they have some great nautical finds at PB right now!!

pam @ iLoveShelling said...

Those soap dishes would look perfect in my bathroom. Just found your wonderful blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...