Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kristen's Wedding Weekend - Part II

Here are pictures of some of the nautical decorations from Kristen's wedding weekend.  (Please excuse the not-great quality of these pictures... My camera is great for nights out, but not so much for taking decor pictures...)

{Rehearsal Dinner}


{Reception}


 It would be an absolute understatement to say that I was OBSESSED with this coral patterned furniture... I couldn't stop talking about it.  I want. this. chair. in. my. living. room.

 Looook at all the coral!



 I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I would love to have every single one of them for my house.

 I thought this was a neat and very simple decoration.

This was the room off of the ladies room. I assumed it was some type of lounge since this was at a country club type place. But I love how beachy it is!


6 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Love that coral fabric too!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I just came across your blog and it's so adorable! I love the theme, and I really like that gold coral necklace you have on in the wedding pictures, so cute! I just moved down to South Carolina last summer, and I LOVE life in the South so far, so I love when I can find "Southern" blogs! I'd love if you checked my blog out...have a great day! :)

www.inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com

Charleston Girl said...

Looks like you found the location of your wedding reception too... lol. :)

I love the coral furniture AND your coral necklace too. :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a punchy fun sitting room off of the bathroom! And I do like that coral furniture, but think I would prefer it in a different color palette!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

Love the decor--that looks like your perfect reception location too, except for maybe the beach itself :)

Happy Wednesday girlie!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute decor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...